Monday, September 14, 2009

MLAS Update


Things have slowly been improving for My Life and Scrap. The upload is currently running and hopefully things will be back to normal (but even better) within the next day or two. I will let you know as soon as the site is up and running again.

Meanwhile Veronica Spriggs is preparing for her move to a new store. All of us on her CT team have been working on a really cool brag book that she will be giving away as a freebie in the next week or two. It was my first QP and I learned a few new tricks. I hadn't zipped a file before or put anything on an on-line file sharing site before. Luckily everyone on the team is super helpful and I am learning my way around digi-world.


A Slice of Summer is from the trip the boys and I took to my brother's last month.

Credits: I created the word art but everything else is from Be With You by EMD
It has been great fun being on Edeline's guest CT for the month. Just look at that background paper. Love it!



Don't you just love that dress? When I saw it I knew she had to have it for her 1st birthday. When I saw Veronica Sprigg's Kit Happy To Be, I knew it was the perfect kit for my little diva.


No comments:

Post a Comment