Friday, May 7, 2010

Yes, That is my Child

It seems like yesterday - no thats a lie. It seems like forever ago but I do remember the one or two times it happened, that I was the one staying out all night. Now I struggle to stay away so I can go pick up my son who is now the one who stays out all night. When exactly did this happen? - well actually, I know - it happened tonight!

Luckily there was a speed scrap at My Life and Scrap that kept me awake and away from cleaning my house (thats what Saturdays are for). Here is my layout from the speed scrap. I kind of like it.

Credits:
Charity by Dream Big Designs
Delight by SAS Designs
Be Happy By SAS Designs

2 comments:

  1. Lovely page!! They grow so fast!! Happy Mother's Day! (http://onescrappymom.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh i love this page Paula....wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete