Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Decorating with Pink

After years of throwing little boy parties, I finally get to host a little girl birthday party. My gorgeous niece will be turning two at the end of this month and the party is at my house. I get to decorate with PINK!
Any one have any great gift suggestions for her? Trust me I have the tutu and pink fu-fu outfits covered but still want to find something for her to play with. Do you have any ideas for a two year old girl? If it makes a mess or noise, all the better. I have years of pay back to deliver to my brother and sister-in-law. :) -hmm is she too young for make-up and nail polish (just kidding).


3 comments:

  1. Wow it sounds like your gonna have a great time Paula....im out of touch with childrens toys, but im sure yr find something nice, pretty and goes with a bang he-he xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you haven't posted since May. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete